Updates to this page will come online after the submissions are received and reviewed. This is not a live updating list. Information can be removed upon request.
Class of 2006:
- Forjone, Kaitlyn (Buffalo, NY).
Class of 1999:
- Unterborn, Jared (Naugatuck, CT):Jared and his wife Nicole live in Connecticut and with their twin sons. Jared graduated from RIT with an MS in packaging. He is currently working for Curtis Packaging as a Sr. Process Engineer.
Class of 1997:
- Fay-Czadzeck, Courtney (Brighton, NY).
- Unterborn, Sara (Rochester, NY): Sara is a Special Education teaching at the Village Elementary School. She graduated with a Masters from Nazareth.
Class of 1994:
- Unterborn, Aaron (Redmond, WA):Aaron and his wife Alana live in Washington with their two children. Aaron is a graduate of RIT and presently the Director of Technical Programs at Microsoft Corporation.
Class of 1987:
- Ames, Michelle (Hilton, NY).
Class of 1982:
- Diedrich, Eric (Hilton, NY): Son Alexander; works for Optimation.
Class of 1980:
- Diedrich, Paul (Hilton, NY): Married to Jennifer, son Ryan, works for BAE Systems.
Class of 1975:
- Chiella, Bonnie (Rochester, NY): My name at time of graduation was Bonnie Morrison. I have 3 children, all graduates of Hilton High School and I work in the Hilton High School Counseling Office.
Class of 1972:
- Balschmiter, Brenda (Virginia Beach, VA): Hi Hilton - Class of 1972!! Many great memories of colorguard, student council, and all the great classmates and faculty!! Thank you for making my four years in high school special. I live in Virginia now. Too much to say here. Email me!!
- Kennard Hurst, Kathy (San Antonio, TX): Married to Ken Hurst, two children, two grandchildren. I was an exchange student to Rennes, France in 1971. I graduated from SUNY Potsdam with a degree in French and Education. We moved frequently during my husband's Army career so I taught in seven states and for the Department of Defense, all grades. Now I am teaching writing for the National Writing Project and writing children's books.
- Sassone, Marian (Rochester, NY): Married to Lou Sassone, class of 1969, in December 1972. We have three sons and 7 grandchildren. I have worked at Merton Williams since 1990.
Class of 1969:
- Diedrich, Kathryn (Hilton, NY): Maiden name: Kimmel.
Class of 1967:
- Diedrich, David (Hilton, NY): Married Kathy Kimmel, 1971, two sons, Paul (Jennifer) and Eric, two grandchildren, Alexander and Ryan.
- Unterborn, Glen (Hilton, NY):Glen and his wife Pat live in Hilton and have three children and four grandchildren. Glen is a graduate of SUNY Delhi. He retired from the USDA as a Supervisor in the Meat and Poultry Division.
Class of 1963:
- Mc Carroll, David (Gainesville, GA): Married to Nancy since 1967, 2 children Scott, Kim AAS from RIT, and BS from Empire State NY Retired from Gleason in Rochester in 1998 and from ZF Wind in Gainesville in 2013.
- Williams, Marvin (Ontario, NY): Married, wife Patricia. Live in Ontario, N.Y. for past 15 years. We retired from Xerox in 1998. Have 4 kids and 7 grandkids. Wife likes quilting, reading and socializing. I seem to have different hobbies every few years, ie; motorcycles, street rods, radio control cars, boats and planes and presently belong to the Genessee Vally Woodcarvers.
- Roach, David (Hilton, NY): Married Trudy in 1965, have 3 children and seven grand children. Retired from Kodak at the end of 2003 after 30 years. Winter in Crystal River FL since 2007. Work part time at the Thomas E. Burger Funeral Home following retirement.
- Lockhart, Carol (West Branch, MI): Maiden name was Jennejahn. The Lodge in the park is named after my father. Retired from teaching after 40 years. Still active as an church musician and choir director. Have directed several variety shows and been active as a vocal performer. Married since 1967 with one daughter and one grandson.
- Lower, Allan (Martinsburg, VA): Retired from the US Navy 1988. Started college 1992, graduated 1995.
- Barker, Carl (Cape Coral, FL): Now living out my retirement in sunny South West Florida. I'm in a wonderful relationship with a beautiful woman named Rosa and we both enjoy the same things. Looking forward to our 50th class reunion this September and seeing my old classmates from the class of 63! I have a daughter Chrystie and two granddaughters Alexandra and Veronica who live in Clarkson.I am a blessed man!
- Preston, Donna (Rochester, NY): Been married for 47 yrs to Ken. We have 2 children and 5 grandchildren-that is 2 sets of twins born 2 months apart and 1 11 yr granddaughter. Now retired and spending time with the grandchildren. Like to travel and gardening.
- Bechle, Bonnie (Brooksville, FL): Bonnie (Rushforth) Bechle married to Philip Bechle-Total of 5 children, 7 grandchildren. Worked at Greece Central School District for 15 years as Teacher Aide. Live in Florida, but we spend a few months at our place in the Thousand Islands.